Friday, April 18, 2008

Mom's post

Hello! Here's another picture of our sweet baby boy! I'm finally creating a post for little Cooper's blog...I've been so bad for not doing this until now! :-) I'm just technologically challenged, and it's taken me a while to get this figured out! :-) Our sweet boy is the love of our lives...the best thing ever! Here he is sleeping sweetly. He's sleeping thru the night mostly now...from at least 11pm to 6am plus or minus an hour...but there are of course still the occassional nights where he wakes up before that to eat. He's such a blessing and we love him sooooo much! I promise to post on here now more often, and add new little pics from time to time. I'll send out a note when something's been added from my end. We love and miss you all, and hope you enjoy seeing our little one!