Well, I'm having networking problems so I've not been posting anything lately, but I was able to capture these sweet little pics to post from Ross' computer. We can't believe our angel is almost 1 yr old!!! He ate his first Cheerio whole today, and has learned in just the past two days to drink from a sippy cup! We're so proud of him! It's amazing to watch your child grow and change! Here's a pic of him with his baseball and a shirt mommy bought for him when in Boston, and next is one of Cooper with his basketball...I think he thinks it looks like one of the pumpkins from Halloween! (I think Mommy looks sort of Halloweenish here, actually...!) The last one is Cooper standing in his pack-n-play...he loves to stand up as soon as you put him in there! :-) We love you, Cooper! Love, Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment