More cute boys!

More dorky family members wearing the same shirts on the 4th of July.

(Mommy's shirt looks pretty good though....)

First full family picture attempt.

A little better. (You can tell Tobi and I are both talking to the kids through our smiles....)

Popsicles (no HFCS, of course.) Can't believe I had to look up how to spell popsicles...


This one is Hudson 7mo. old.

This next one, believe it or not, is Cooper, at 7mo. old. They don't look totally alike that often, but when they do, it's crazy. (And no, it's not just the hat.)

Back to current day, popsicles.

Dad, Cooper, Popsicle.

HA! Mommy totally got you on that one Cooper.

Too cute.

Someone else wanting in on the camera action.

Still in the way.

Now helping/taking direction.

Full circle back to cute.

Being cute is tiring.

How happy does he look. (Sidebar: Nude babies make me look even hairier.)

From the official set of 7mo. pictures. (Future engineer?)

All the boys.

Action photo of Pooh-globe-thingee.

Love the look on Coop's face.

Someone stole our fence!!!

I think I forgot to tell Mommy that Hudson had been sitting up lately.

And working with power tools.
No comments:
Post a Comment