Thursday, December 15, 2011

July 2011, Part 2

The next two entries are not about Coop and Hudson, except to mention that we left them at home with Tobi's mom, for our first trip away from the boys. We traveled to San Francisco for the wedding of our friend Chris to his wonderful bride Alyson.
I tried to include typical SanFran touristy pics, or good pictures of Tobi and I, or of friends, but tried to stay away from pictures of the ceremony as much as I could to respect the wishes of Chris and Alyson. Enjoy!

Tobi in the giant chair in the lobby of our hotel.

Our first cable car ride.

Tobi's attempt to take a picture of the two of us on our first cable car ride. (Lookin' good honey!)

After we got off the cable car... at the top of Lombard St.

View of Alcatraz where we disembarked from cable car.

After walking down Lombard St. (No, we don't know the people posing for the picture on the left... just a happy coincidence.)

A few stereotypical SF houses.

Golden Gate from Coit Tower parking area.

Coit Tower.

Alcatraz from Coit Tower.

Golden Gate from top of Coit Tower.

Downtown from Coit Tower.

Walking down Pier 39.

Farmer's Market on Pier 39.

Bay Tour with the wedding party, family of groom/bride and other assorted stragglers.

Tobi and I, Golden Gate cameo.

O beautiful for spacious skies, For amber waves of grain, For purple mountain majesties Above the fruited plain! America! America!
Healthy skepticism about the amount of wine being consumed?

Tobi and I on another cable car ride, better aim and result this time. (Yes, I did eventually shave for the wedding...)

Chinatown entrance...


To be continued...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: