Monday, August 15, 2011

January 2011 - The Fix?

We made it to the current year!!! Little steps. Little steps my friends.


Mommy and Hudson. (Football on the TV.)


Cooper hanging out. Looking like he belongs with the smokers outside the high school. "What you lookin' at?"


The boys attacking daddy. I don't recall this, but I think it's because they wanted me to be wearing a Steelers hat. I was conflicted by all of my apparel choices - TCU Rose bowl win, Steelers possible impending SuperBowl appearance... what to wear, what to wear.


I like to think of this one as an apology for attacking me earlier. (In reality, it's probably just another well disguised attack.)


Cooper wearing my Polamalu jersey as a superman cape. Not far off there Cooper, not far at all. (Except as we would later observe, a lackluster appearance/performance during the Superbowl. Leading us to wonder if all those cheese-heads are actually a compound of kryptonite...)


More flying. (Running).


More flying. (Yes, still just running with sound effects.)


More snow.


Hudson chewing on 'Doo-dee' the green nosed reindeer toy he got for Christmas.

Close up. (Bonus: no boogers and only a little drool.)



Mommy and Hudson. :)


I think I just got poked in the eye.


Playing (agressively?) in the snow.


Hudson still not sure exactly what it all means.


Me and the boys!


Cooper playing in the snow at night? Was I even around to stop this? (There was also a picture of a "snowman". But it's better to save that and not risk embarrassing all the other real snow men out there by trying to group this one in with them.)


Uncle Walker and Cooper.


Bibi and Jacob.


Crazy, crazy people.

And we'll end January with a sweet brother picture.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: