Okay. So we're a little late here. In fact, a human child could have gestated during the time this post has been delayed. NO. That did not happen, so don't bother skipping ahead.
Without further ado, some January 2012 pictures!
Boy in a box. Reminded me a little of the Japanese square watermelon. (Or the kitten in a jar thing. But I'm not linking to that. Sickos.)
Tobi would call this Hudson't first haircut. I would call it a light trim.
A little more hair on the floor than usual. Most impressive.
Whoa. Slow down there lady. I'm almost bald here.
The foreman is designing....
A great pillow fort!
Children not included.
Post demolition reporting.
Mommy and Hudson!
Jammy and Jampy were the heroes of January. They found a few construction sites up in Little Elm that we could visit with the boys.
Who were seriously overjoyed. You can see it on Hudson's face.
Drilling!
Jampy even met a foreman who drove Cooper and I out along the bridge construction to see the cranes. Cooper loved cranes at the time. He was awed!!
Massive tonnage counterweights at the back of the crane.
Jampy, Cooper and a crane.
Look at the boom on that one!
Mommy and the boys.
Cooper and the airplane (rocket?) he built.
Cooper and my shoes.
Cooper and my other shoes.

No comments:
Post a Comment